At Futera we want to ensure everybody gets a fair chance at purchasing the cards that they want.
Futera Selecta is an opportunity to potentially buy limited edition Futera cards. If you put your name down for a specific card, your entry form will go into the 'Selecta'.
If you're drawn at random, you can purchase a card very few people in the world will ever own!
But be quick, you'll only be able to enter until 2100 hrs BST, 11th July 2021!
Tick the box you'd like to be considered for on the form below, if you're drawn via Futera Selecta we will notify you.
The draw(s) will take place at 11:30am on the 13th and 14th July 2021. You will be able to watch the draw(s) live via our Twitch channel and Instagram.
For more details on when the draw(s) will take place, keep a close eye on our socials.
FUTERA SELECTA ENTRY DETAILS
Thanks for your submission
All fields are required
Futera Selecta Terms and Conditions. No purchase necessary to enter.
• This draw is open to a worldwide audience except from Hong Kong and is subject to the local territory laws applicable to your location (we regret that submissions from Hong Kong can not be fulfilled through the Draw).
• Entry is limited to one entry per household. If additional entries from the same applicant/household are received, or entries are received with incomplete name, false or suspicious applicant identity or location (e.g. multiple entries identified as potentially being from the same applicant and/or methods used to bypass the applicant's ID or location such as VPN), these will be disqualified and we reserve the right to exclude future applications to Draws or product purchases in fairness to other collectors.
Entry available until 2100 hrs GMT, 21st June 2021.
• This draw is open to a worldwide audience and subject to the local territory laws applicable to your location.
• 'Mythicals 50' 24ct gold plated framed cards will be priced at $100
• 'World Football' Memorabilia cards will be priced at $39
• 'World Football' Versus Memorabilia cards will be priced at $59
• We assume that by entering this activity (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry in the draw and these rules.
• How to Enter: Fill in the online form at www.futera.com with your name, email address and the cards you would like to have the opportunity to purchase if your entry is selected in a Draw.
• Entry is limited to one entry per household. If additional entries from the same applicant/household are received, or entries with false applicant identity are received (e.g. multiple entries identified as potentially being from the same applicant) these will be disqualified and we reserve the right to exclude future applications to Draws from any of those identities in fairness to other collectors.
• Drawing and Prize: The Selecta will generate one (1) winner per available card, and the Sponsor will email winners to notify them of their opportunity to buy the associated card and how to pay.
• It is possible for the same entrant to be drawn by the Selecta in relation to more than one card.
• An Invoice will normally be sent within 3-4 working days following the date of the Draw requesting payment within 48 hours from the date of invoice. If you choose not to go ahead and buy the requested card, the Sponsor may offer the opportunity to another applicant or re-list the card in a future Futera Selecta at their discretion.
• Following our receipt of payment and completion of packing, the normal despatch timing would be between 5-10 days (subject to availability).
* international deliveries generally take between 10-15 working days depending on the receiving country’s handling and local delivery procedures which are outside our control. Normally within 1-3 working days following the date of the order despatch, customers will be sent an email with the package’s tracking number and can follow progress on the Post Offices' own website through to delivery.
NOTE: Route updates are not shown on the Post Offices' website after the package has left the country of despatch, and no update may be shown until the day of delivery. If your package is taking more than 15 working days from the despatch date to arrive, please contact your local Postal Sorting Office quoting the Tracking Number and they should be able to give you the status of your package from their system. The postal service will require the receiver’s signature as proof of delivery at which time the order is evidenced as having been fulfilled by the Post Office and Futera.
• To optimise the variety of card offerings through Selecta and particularly cards which may be commemorative or game/highlight-related, some cards may have just started production stage at the time of the Draw and additional time should be allowed for despatch.
* In the event of any card anomaly/QC issue identified at any stage up to packing, some further time should be allowed for replacement.
* Cards available for the Futera Selecta draw are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Sponsor reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative cards of similar type and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the activity without notice. Any advance payment made would be refunded.
• General Conditions: By submitting your entry, you indicate your agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions regarding the Futera Selecta.
• The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach the Sponsor by the relevant closing time for any reason.
• In the event that the operation of the Futera Selecta is impaired in any way, the Sponsor may award at random from among eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
• The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Futera Selecta or who otherwise violates these Official Rules or acts in a disruptive manner.
• Entries must be made in the manner requested and by the closing date specified through the Sponsor's announcements.
• The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term. The Futera Selecta is subject to any federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
• The Sponsor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. The Sponsor will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the draw. By entering this draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of the draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
• The Sponsor may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the Sponsor's sole opinion) or who, in the Sponsor's sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the draw, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of the Sponsor, or providing false name/entry information.
• Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Futera, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Futera Selecta or receipt or use of any prize.
• You waive the right to claim any legal fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
• Privacy: Information you submit as part of the Futera Selecta will be used for the purposes of this Futera Selecta and as advised herein.
• The winner agrees to the announcement of his/her name and entry details if their entry is drawn as this will be a live stream activity, and also for the use of his/her name and entry details in publicity material.
• Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Futera Selecta or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of legal action.
* Unless otherwise stated, neither Futera nor its sports cards/collectibles are endorsed by or sponsored by or associated with any of the players, teams, clubs, leagues, associations, bodies, sponsors, events, kit or clothing manufacturers who may feature in this collection, and no association should be inferred between these cards/artwork/services and any World Cup, Euro, Olympics, Competition or other Event/Title. Futera football cards are not official products of the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) or of The FA (The Football Association) or of any other sports body.
• All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Futera Selecta, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
• By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
• Sponsor: The Futera Selecta is sponsored by Futera Limited, email: email@example.com.
• Eligibility: Futera Selecta is not open to employees of Futera Limited ("Sponsor") or their family members or households.
• Description, content and pricing are subject to change. Please refer to our full terms & conditions relating to competitions and draw activity at www.futera.com.
If you have any concerns or need clarification on any of the topics above please contact us prior to making your entry or purchase: Email: Support@futera.com.