At Futera we want to ensure everybody gets a fair chance at purchasing the cards that they want.
Futera Selecta is an opportunity to potentially buy limited edition Futera cards. If you put your name down for a specific card, your entry form will go into the 'Selecta'.
If you're drawn at random, you can purchase a card very few people in the world will ever own!
But be quick, you'll only be able to enter until 2100 hrs BST, 11th July 2021!
Tick the box you'd like to be considered for on the form below, if you're drawn via Futera Selecta we will notify you.
The draw(s) will take place at 11:30am on the 13th and 14th July 2021. You will be able to watch the draw(s) live via our Twitch channel and Instagram.
For more details on when the draw(s) will take place, keep a close eye on our socials.
FUTERA SELECTA ENTRY DETAILS
Thanks for your submission
All fields are required
Futera Selecta Terms and Conditions. No purchase necessary to enter.
• This draw is open to a worldwide audience except from Hong Kong and is subject to the local territory laws applicable to your location (we regret that submissions from Hong Kong can not be fulfilled through the Draw).
• Entry is limited to one entry per household. If additional entries from the same applicant/household are received, or entries are received with incomplete name, false or suspicious applicant identity or location (e.g. multiple entries identified as potentially being from the same applicant and/or methods used to bypass the applicant's ID or location such as VPN), these will be disqualified and we reserve the right to exclude future applications to Draws or product purchases in fairness to other collectors.
Entry available until 2100 hrs GMT, 21st June 2021.
• This draw is open to a worldwide audience and subject to the local territory laws applicable to your location.
• 'Mythicals 50' 24ct gold plated framed cards will be priced at $100
• 'World Football' Memorabilia cards will be priced at $39
• 'World Football' Versus Memorabilia cards will be priced at $59
• We assume that by entering this activity (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry in the draw and these rules.
• How to Enter: Fill in the online form at www.futera.com with your name, email address and the cards you would like to have the opportunity to purchase if your entry is selected in a Draw.
• Entry is limited to one entry per household. If additional entries from the same applicant/household are received, or entries with false applicant identity are received (e.g. multiple entries identified as potentially being from the same applicant) these will be disqualified and we reserve the right to exclude future applications to Draws from any of those identities in fairness to other collectors.
• Drawing and Prize: The Selecta will generate one (1) winner per available card, and the Sponsor will email winners to notify them of their opportunity to buy the associated card and how to pay.
• It is possible for the same entrant to be drawn by the Selecta in relation to more than one card.
• An Invoice will normally be sent within 3-4 working days following the date of the Draw requesting payment within 48 hours from the date of invoice. If you choose not to go ahead and buy the requested card, the Sponsor may offer the opportunity to another applicant or re-list the card in a future Futera Selecta at their discretion.
• Following our receipt of payment and completion of packing, the normal despatch timing would be between 5-10 days (subject to availability).
* international deliveries generally take between 10-15 working days depending on the receiving country’s handling and local delivery procedures which are outside our control. Normally within 1-3 working days following the date of the order despatch, customers will be sent an email with the package’s tracking number and can follow progress on the Post Offices' own website through to delivery.
NOTE: Route updates are not shown on the Post Offices' website after the package has left the country of despatch, and no update may be shown until the day of delivery. If your package is taking more than 15 working days from the despatch date to arrive, please contact your local Postal Sorting Office quoting the Tracking Number and they s